MyCFAVisit is Chick-fil-A’s online customer satisfaction survey that ensures people are satisfied with both the food and service they receive. This Chick-fil-A Customer Survey is hosted by Chick-fil-A Company to get customer feedback on Chick-fil-A Customer Survey, Chick-fil-A Store Cleanup, Employee Behavior, product, and more for the customer.
You can share your important opinion about this Chick-fil-A Customer Survey by following the steps below. Here, the customer must share their experiences during a visit to Chick-fil-A.
Survey Participation Steps
How to complete the CFA Customer Experience Survey in a step-by-step fashion can be found here.
- Open the web browser on your laptop or PC or mobile device.
- You can find the MyCFAVisit survey at www.mycfavisit.com or www.mychickfilavisit.com
- Select your preferred language on the website. Like English or Spanish.
- Enter the serial number. Your survey code is located on your receipt.
- After clicking the “Start” button to continue.
- Please answer all questions honestly so that you can get better service on your next visit.
- You also have extra space below each question, which you can use to leave additional suggestions.
- After completing the MyCFAVisit survey, you will receive a unique code that you can print and use to get a free benefit the next time you visit the CFA store.
As I said, with your comments and responses to the survey, you will help improve the CFA. With that in mind, the CFA returns the favor by providing a few free articles for each customer who successfully completed the survey.
After completing this survey, customers can earn rewards and prizes. If the code on the receipt says there is a reward (such as a free coupon or sweepstakes), it’s easy to get your free survey reward.
More information about the MyCFvisit customer experience survey can be found elsewhere on its website. You can also look below for the comments section if you have any questions. If there are any issues, we will respond to you as fast as possible. In the meantime, thanks for visiting.